Valley County, Montana Genealogy
- 1 Template:Montana-stub United States > Montana > Valley County County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Template:Montana-stub United States > Montana > Valley County
Valley County Courthouse
501 Court Sq Box 1
Glasgow, MT 59203-0311
County Clerk and Recorderr has birth, death and land
records from early 1900’s; Clerk Court has marriage,
divorce, probate and court records
The largest portion of the Fort Peck Indian Reservation is located in Roosevelt County, with small portions in Daniels, Sheridan, and Valley Counties.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- Fort Peck
For marriages from 1893-1908 see Western States Marriage Index.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).