Virgin Islands may refer to an archipelago on the northeast corner of the Caribbean Sea between Puerto Rico about 60 miles (100 km) to the west, and Anguilla on the east. These islands are part of the much larger chain that helps separate the Caribbean Sea from the North Atlantic Ocean. The islands are divided into three main sections:
- British Virgin Islands including Tortola, Anegad, Jost Van Dyke, and Virgin Gorda
- Spanish Virgin Islands including Culebra, and Visques (part of Puerto Rico)
- U.S. Virgin Islands (formerly known as the Danish Virgin Islands) including St. Croix, St. John, and St. Thomas
- Dutch Virgin Islands, a Dutch West India Company colony from 1625-1680
Virgin Island may also refer to:
- Île Vierge, islet with a lighthouse, off the north coast of Brittany, France
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title, Virgin Islands.