Washington County, Maine Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 05:44, 8 September 2008 by Dsammy (minor)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
47 Court Street, PO Box 297
Machias, Maine 04654-0297
Created 25 Jun 1789 from Lincoln County
- Part taken off for Aroostook County 16 March 1839.
Places / Localities
- Cities: Calais . Eastport
- Towns: Addison . Alexander . Baileyville . Beals . Beddington . Charlotte . Cherryfield . Columbia Falls . Columbia . Cooper . Crawford . Cutler . Danforth . Deblois . Dennysville . East Machias . Harrington . Jonesboro . Jonesport . Lubec . Machias . Machiasport . Marshfield . Meddybemps . Milbridge . Northfield . Pembroke . Perry . Princeton . Robbinston . Roque Bluffs . Steuben . Talmadge . Topsfield . Vanceboro . Waite . Wesley . Whiting . Whitneyville
- Plantations: Baring . Codyville . Grand Lake Stream
- Unorganized territories: East Central Washington . North Washington
- Communities: Machias . Woodland
- Village: Forest City
Societies and Libraries
- The Washington County MEGenWeb Project, an member of The MEGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Washington County
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Washington County