Washington County, Oregon Genealogy
History and Tidbits
The county seat is Hillsboro.
County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Washington County Court House as of October 2005.
Banks | Beaverton | Cornelius | Durham | Forest Grove | Gaston | Hillsboro | King City | Lake Oswego | Portland | North Plains | Sherwood | Tigard | Tualatin | Wilsonville
Aloha | Bacona | Balm Grove | Bethany | Blooming | Bonita | Bonny Slope | Bradley Corner | Buckheaven | Bull Mountain | Buxton | Carnation | Cedar Hills | Cedar Mill | Centerville | Chehalem | Cherry Grove | Copper Mountain | Dilley | Dixie | Elmonica | Farmington | Gales Creek | Garden Home-Whitford | Glencoe | Glenwood | Hayward | Hazeldale | Helvetia | Hillside | Huber | Kansas City | Kinton | Laurel | Laurelwood | Manning | Marlene Village | Metzger | Middleton | Midway | Mountaindale | Mulloy | Norwood | Oak Hills | Orenco | Patton | Progress | Raleigh Hills | Reedville | Rivergrove | Rockcreek | Roy | Scholls | Six Corners | Somerset West | Tanasbourne | Timber | Tobias | Verboort | Watts | West Haven-Sylvan | West Slope | West Union | Wilkesboro | Witch Hazel
- 1845 Territorial Transcription and Index (under name of Tuality, Twalatain and Twality County)
- 1849 Territorial Transcription and Index (under name of Twality County)
- 1850 Territorial Transcription and Index
- 1853 Territorial Transcription and Index
- 1856 Territorial Transcription and Index