From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:24, 6 July 2012 by Dianekay
- Several historical maps of Washington are found in Ralph N. Preston, Early Washington: Overland Stage Routes, Old Military Roads, Indian Battle Grounds, Old Forts, Old Gold Mines. Corvallis, Oregon: Western Guide Publishers, 1974. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL book Q 979.7 E3e.
- United States Census Bureau State and County Map. This map will allow you to zoom in on any state or county in the United States and read the names of all of the neighboring counties.
- Large collections of maps are available at the University of Washington in Seattle and Western Washington State College in Bellingham.
- The Family History Library has several maps of Washington. To access these maps through the FHL catalog, use the Place-names Search for:
- WASHINGTON - MAPS
- WASHINGTON, [COUNTY] - MAPS
- Printable maps are available from the National Atlas of the United States