Wayne County, Nebraska Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Wayne County; 510 N Pearl St; PO Box 248; Wayne, Ne 68787-1939; ph. 402.375.2288 Details: (Co judge has m, pro &U ct rec from 1871; Clk Dis Ct has div rec; Co Clk has land rec from 1870)
1871--Wayne County was created 4 March 1871 from unorganized territory. County seat: Wayne 
For tips on accessing Wayne County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- "Anthony Wayne," Wikipedia.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).