Wyoming County, West Virginia Genealogy
- This article is about the county in the southern West Virginia. For other uses, see Wyoming (disambiguation).
|Wyoming County, West Virginia|
Location in the state of West Virginia
Location of West Virginia in the U.S.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Pineville, WV 24874
- County Clerk has birth, marriage, death from 1853
- Probate and Land from 1853
- Bond books and court order books from 1850
- Clerk Circuit Court Div and Court Records
Wyoming County West Virginia History
See an interactive map of Wyoming County boundary changes.
Places / Localities
Wyoming County, West Virginia Cemeteries
For tips on accessing Wyoming County, West Virginia Genealogy census records online, see: West Virginia Census.
Sign up to help index the 1940 Census
- Reference Book of Wyoming County by Mary Keller Bowman
Logan County Recreated (includes 1850 Wyoming County, Virginia Census) & more
West Virginia, Civil War Service Records of Union Soldiers, 1861-1865
Ronald Ray. 7th West Virginia Cavalry. Manassas, Va.: R.R. Turner, 1989. Available online, courtesy: Raleigh County West Virginia GenWeb. [Includes biographical sketches of soldiers from Wyoming County.]
West Virgina, Naturalization Records, 1814-1991
Wyoming County, West Virginia Will Books 1850 - 1967
West Virginia Will Books
- "A Guide to the Counties of Virginia: Wyoming County," The Virginia Genealogist, Vol. 24, No. 4 (Oct.-Dec. 1976):300-301. Available at FHL; digital version at American Ancestors ($).
Wyoming County, West Virginia Birth Records
Wyoming County, West Virginia Death Records
Wyoming County, West Virginia Marriage Records
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Wyoming County Genealogical Society;P O Box 1456, Pineville, WV 24874
- Family History Library Catalog
- CYNDI'S List West Virginia
- Learning How to Edit our Wiki Sites
- Wyoming County, West Virginia VariousMicrofilm Records at the Library of Virginia
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).