Zanesville Ohio Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- 3300 Kearns Dr Zanesville OH 43701 United States
- Entrance at back of Building. (Next to FHC Sign). Knock on Door LOUDLY!!
- List other languages guest will get help with when they come to the FHC center.
- (Include information about your center that would be helpful for first time visitors such as which entrance in the building to use, parking, etc. Use as many or as few bullet points as needed.)
- Please include if there is a handicapped accessible entrance.
- 1 740-454-0689
- Rolland M. McNutt - 1 740-452-8157
- Tues 12:00pm-3:00pm
- Sat 10:00am-2:00pm
- Closed All Holidays
- Closed for weather, when schools are closed or Level 1.
- Notice: The Family History Center Will Be Closed Saturday April 5, 2014 for General Conference.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- Books of Local Area
- Microfilm of Local Area & Other
- Microfish of Local Area & Other
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- Access to World Data
- Microfilm & Microfilm Reader
- Microfish & Microfish Reader
- Books of Local Geneology Information
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center